Game vui
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

a mine of heathenism

Go down

a mine of heathenism Empty a mine of heathenism

Bài gửi  livelingcher Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:49 pm

a mine of heathenism

Well may he add, " such a MBT Shoes mine of heathenism and consequent profligacy and danger, under the very meridian fas it is supposedJ of christian illumination, cannot be contemplated without terror,"i What must they (the tory burch outlet Catholics J conclude concerning Protestants and the tory burch sale cause of the Reformation, when they see that the name Protestant pastor is sufficient to sanction every heresy, while the doctrines of the Gospel are entirely disregarded ? No wonder that they openlydeclare, that the itate of religion among the Protestants, forms the tory burch flats strongest argument against MBT Shoes Clearance the Reformation. In their church, there tory burch shoes are fundamental doctrines retained, of the highest importance, which, if really embraced, will conduct to life eternal: but the state of the pnblic ministry, in many MBT Protestant churches is such, that saltation, by means of it, is impossible." Second Review of Foreign Bible Society by R. Haldane.How awful and worthy of serious consideration are these last words!" At whatever hour you enter a Catholic place of worship on the Continent, some persons will be found at one or other of its altars, on their knees, abstracted in solitary devotion, whether the church be empty or crowded with spectators. At the hour of vespers, you hear the evening hymn from every house in a village; and in the streets of a busy and populous town, at the sound of the vesper bell, the passengers nncover their heads, and halt, or utter a prayer as they pass on." Comparing the state of mind which is produced, with that of our own town populace (if the populace alone were considered) we might almost wish that they had still been " suckled in a creed outworn." Again, M they (the Continental Catholics) may have their jest against the Priest, and their tale and their proverb against the Friar, but this levity " leaves no leaven of infidelity behind; it passes as it comes, and the principle of faith remains unaffected.

707. The observation

livelingcher

Tổng số bài gửi : 3

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết