Game vui
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Sweet fairy of Spring

Go down

Sweet fairy of Spring Empty Sweet fairy of Spring

Bài gửi  dreamscoko Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:46 pm

Sweet fairy of Spring

Sweet fairy of Spring, where jimmy choo uggs dost thou dwell! In jimmy choo the cup of the crocus, when she shoots from the ground Her petals of gold, is thy home to be found 1 Dost thou Timberland Boots for Men pure honey sip from the suckling so gay ? "Mid the violets sweet, dost thou revel and play ? Or hang in the dew-drop, on the red rose's breast 1 Is the hare-beU, so humble, thy favourite nest 1 Timberland Boots for Women Shall we ope the round aconite, and seek for thee there 1 Dost thou lurk in the cowslip, or daisy so fair t Does the pale yellow primrose thy Timberland Outlet kind stay invite? Or lov'st thou still better the snow drop's pale white ? Sweet faizy of spring, where dost Cheap Timberland Boots thou dwell ?
I visit the earth in the soft falling showers Which moisten the buds of her beautiful flowers; In the sun-beam I dance on a bright April day; With the south wind 'mid forests, I linger and play ; I chace the thick ice from the river's green side, And bathe in its ripple or float on its tide ; I hide in the down of
jimmy choo shoes the nightingale's Timberland Boots Outlet throat, As she sings to the moon her soft thrilling note; Around me die blossoms their sweet odours fling. As I ride through the air on the butterfly's wing. Though short be my stay, Timberland Boots I give pleasure the while, And nature rejoices in my soft and sweet smile.
But Effa's gay spirits, like the April sun 6he so much loved, were for a time overshadowed by a cloud. Edward came not to S-, and her happiness was deferred till
June; for the presence of William Mowbray, amiable as he was, could not entirely compensate for the absence of Edward Wrottesley.

dreamscoko

Tổng số bài gửi : 3

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết