Game vui
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

from a detonater

Go down

from a detonater Empty from a detonater

Bài gửi  skechers Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:19 pm

from a detonater

They say that the recoil from a detonater is so sudden as to shake every thing too much; and also, that the birds, by night, set up their heads at the flash, just enough to jimmy choo shoes be a much better target; and, therefore, the detonater does not kill so many. I merely give this re¬port as I had it from some of the best per¬formers. And, as to rain—a lock cover, of either patent MBT Shoes leather and sailcloth, lined with flannel, or the leg of an oldwater boot (the east Yar¬mouth fashion), will keep the lock as dry as when in a house, if the shooter leaves it on, and acquires the knack of taking aim under his gun.
FIRING.
THE firing of these guns, at long distances, requires some practice, by reason that, before before the shot can travel a hundred yards, the
jimmy choo birds, if quick sighted, will be on the move, particularly if they see the flash. No one had ever the kindness to tell me this, when I first used a long gun ; till, after some time, wonder¬ing what was MBT Shoes Clearance the matter that I could not kill (not being able to see through the smoke), I fired at a mixture of curlews and gulls, the latter of which were killed, and the others never touched.
By this I discovered, that the one, being quick sighted and active birds, sprung before the shot got to them, while the others, not being able to get out of the way, were killed. A little elevation for the gun (m which a few shots at a mark will direct you), and a pretty good elevation for the springing of the birds, ac¬cording to what birds they are, is absolutely ne¬cessary, and practice alone will best teach this. Suffice it to say, however, that a man, to be a good shot, with a large gun, has even more to learn than to shoot well in the
MBT field MBT ; particularly when he comes to cross shots at flocks going past, where, sometimes, there may be required a jimmy choo uggs yard of elevation, and ten yards allowance for the distance they are at, and the rapidity of their flight

skechers

Tổng số bài gửi : 4

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết