Game vui
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

on the same pro¬portion

Go down

on the same pro¬portion Empty on the same pro¬portion

Bài gửi  skechers Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:19 pm

on the same pro¬portionIt may, of course, be made on the same pro¬portion to any size ; but, although a gun much beyond this MBT size will kill more birds at a shot, I am inclined to think, from what I saw of the one at Poole, that it will not kill so far in pro¬portion. The barrel, in forging and filing, should be left well filled up, and, in every part, substantial.
THE charge should be about one pound of shot (more jimmy choo uggs or less, as you feel it), and an equal mea¬sure (which is about two ounces) of powder; and the latter very strongly wadded, as before recommended. The shot in a cartridge is very convenient, as is also a little gunning-box, to keep the ammunition dry.
For those who have a common breeching, the powder may MBT Shoes be put in, made up in a car¬tridge (one of MBT Shoes Clearance flannel is the safest), jimmy choo and pricked through the touch-hole, or, if a detonater, through a good sized vent-hole. But as a gun of this kind can rarely ever be loaded imme¬diately, and as, therefore, it must be wiped well out between every shot, it becomes quite imma¬terial as to this, and as to loading machines, and all other troublesome appendages. If you have a patent breeching, which, of course, shoots best, take care to have the centro-hoie at least large in proportion to another gun, or the coarse powder, which is by jimmy choo shoes far the best for this work, will be liable to lodge, before it gets to the bottom of the anti-chamber, and the consequence will be a flash in the pan.
With regard to flint or detonater, I have as yet only used the former with a swwel, but they have both been tried by the men who con- stantly use these guns, and the far greater proportion have decided in favour of the flint.

skechers

Tổng số bài gửi : 4

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết