Game vui
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

see or speak

Go down

see or speak Empty see or speak

Bài gửi  jacket1123zx Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:35 pm

see or speak

"They needn't see or speak to anyone, but run in at any time. For I'm shut up in my study at the other end of the house, Laurie is out a great deal, and the servants are never near the drawing room after nine o'clock."
Here he rose, as if going, and Beth made up her mind to speak, for that last arrangement left nothing to be desired. "Please, tell the young ladies what I say, and if they don't care to come, why, never mind." 1 lere a little hand slipped into his, and Beth looked up at him with a face full of gratitude, as she said, in her earnest yet timid way ...
"Oh sir, they
jimmy choo shoes do care, very very much!"
"Are you the musical girl?" he asked, without any startling "Hey!" as he looked down at her very kindly."I'm Beth. I love it dearly, and I'll come, if you are quite sure nobody will hear me, and be disturbed," she added, fearing to be rude,
jimmy choo uggs and trembling at her own boldness as she spoke.
"Not a soul, my dear. The house is empty half the day, so come and drum away as much as you like, and I shall be obliged to you."
"How kind you are, sir!"
Beth blushed like a rose under the
jimmy choo friendly look he wore, but she was not frightened now, and gave the hand a grateful squeeze because she had no words to thank him tor the precious gift he had given her.

jacket1123zx

Tổng số bài gửi : 4

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết